Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's been awhile

Hello,

Molly and Kuri here!

We haven't updated our blog in quite sometime and I do apologize for this.


UPDATES:

Molly Hatter and I have both completed their first dance covers.
I danced Kero 9 Destiny (can be seen on youtube page: user/musicalxsnowxbunny)
Molly danced Caramelldansen (can be seen on youtube page: user/aKward0cHopstik)

Molly and I are planning on doing some song covers. Some will be non-serious (yes, we will be releasing crap), however, we do plan on actually showcasing our voices (we will try, but if we fail, we are sorry).

I am planning on joining some youtube singing groups. ^.^

New VLogs are out! We have two weeks worth of VLogs that just piled up. They are up on youtube now. ^.^

We are learning new dances and songs so be prepared to see some up on youtube soon!

Cosplay UPDATE:

We decided to add Death Note to our list of cosplay.

I will be doing Misa Misa (which I already have my costume and my hair is blonde, yay)
Molly will be L
Raian will be Light
and Muphin is unsure at the moment.

Well, that's pretty much it. We'll have some new stuff out soon.

<3 Baii Bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment